måndag 27 oktober 2008

0ctober 27


I heart you.. thanks isabelle.

today I got home and found this in the fridge. my girlfriend isn´t that sweet everyday unfortunatelly hehe, but I guess it was to celebrate our 2 year anniversary that is today.. sweet! then I put on New Order - age of consent on repeat and we did the thing that comes naturally listening to that song, dancing really freakishly.. then it turned into getting freaky in other places. also sweet. now we have had some dinner (tuna thingy, pretty sweet). and as we speak I´m eating the G from the pastery plate.

I´d like to round this off by saying sweet. thats all for today, you stay classy San Diego!!

ps. check this out http://www.expressen.se/Nyheter/1.1348636/8-aring-fick-provskjuta-skot-sig-sjalv maybe you shouldn´t let kids that small operate uzi´s.. rip little dude!!


me after the freaky business.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Sweet looking