fredag 31 oktober 2008

Halloween!!!

The coolest day of the year without a doubt if you live in the states.. I dont so I´m not doing anything today, but I had 2 trick or treaters knocking at the door, really cute 7 year old girls. I was also watching the ecsquisite (spelling might be incorrect on that one but i mean really good) snowboard movie pony tale (http://www.actionhorsefilms.com) which premiered today! I also saw the new Pirates movie Overseas for the first time, also really good! Aaaand I took a sweet bubble bath.

Right now I´m drinking primator beer and I´m going to watch X files and Californication. A Duchovny night in other words.

hope someones dressed up as Joker from the dark knight today drinking loads of beer.. cause that was my plan from the beginning. peace out.


bubbly!!

Inga kommentarer: