torsdag 30 oktober 2008

cold scary eyes


anyone feel like skating when you see this? me neither..

Today was really really cold.. atleast if you´re outside the whole day.
But then I hit the gym and got warm again, bought a gym card last week so I can beef up my legs for the snow shredding. Just skating doesn´t cut it exercise wise.
Buuut then I went skating after my burger dinner anyway, really fun just flowing around.

Yesterday I didn´t post anything because I was really busy surfing around the net and stuff. I also went by David at Volcom so he could meet David Stenström (mini shredder super smooth style also rides for bellows, check his welcome vid here www.bellowsskateboards.com)

thats all for today, take care wear and tear.


me blunt to fakie, marcus shooting hehe.


me blunt to fakie, me shooting + a very scary pair of eyes looking over my shoulder!!!

Inga kommentarer: