tisdag 28 oktober 2008

Skateboard tuesdays!

Hello everybody,
I just got back from our weekly skateboard tuesdays in a secret mini ramp somewhere in stockholm.. pretty good session today, didn´t do anything special but just felt a good connection to my board. I was there with Marky mark larsson and the regular crew. It was probably my last skate session before I go to hintertux on sunday, I dont want to fall and hurt myself before I go there.. I got a couple bumps and bruises today but nothing serious, thats why I´m parking my board though.

I really feel like going snow shredding now!! Cant wait.. Oh btw I uploaded my old promo video from 2007 that Magnus Törnkvist edited. The same shots are in the snowkid movie but with a different edit.

I want to end this post with some swedish: "katternas katt, en riktig skatt bland prinsar".


markus doing a bs 5-0 to fakie, sweet!


Me doing a pivot to fakie and shooting at the same time.. not to good shot hehe..



1 kommentar:

Our wasted lives sa...

Sjukt clean film!

Kram Solle