torsdag 13 november 2008

back in sweden!

Weehoo!
I love this country man, sorry that I haven´t written anything for a souple of days but I´ve been to busy skating my new ace trucks with 54mm wheels (super sweet) really stoked about those. I was skating frysen yesterday and love and mika were there and my oh my can those guys skate! leo ström was also there and I really like his style also, and the usual shredlings were there too.
Today I was at the transition office with jonas carlson doing secret stuff which was really fun, and after that we feasted on max kycklingmål classic with hot creole dip, fries, smältost, and mozzarella sticks. I dont need to tell you that was sweet huh?
viktor at transition has also edited a clip thats on snowboardermag.com and the clip will be in the pirates movie boardbagged so stoked on that! here is the shot:
http://snowboardermag.com/videos/flash/pirate-crew-sweden-rail-mission/
sorry I couldn´t upload the vid straight here but there something was something wrong with the code apparently..

Thats all for today! tomorrow is the pony tale/thats it thats all premiere in stockholm so that will be sick of course!


me with my new trucks!


jonas and viktor in the office.


jonas feasting on the chicken burger!

Inga kommentarer: