tisdag 4 november 2008

hintertux day zwei

Good evening ladies and gentlemen.
today was even worse than monday.. I was kinda stoked the first run though because then you could see the jumps!! but that only lsted that run. but It´s supposed to be better on thursday so thats cool, I can wait.. aint got nuttin but time baby.


this is what the park looked like, sweet huh?

After the riding me and padre went to the gym where he showed me some yoga moves (he´s really into yoga now, he as a tendensy to get really into things hehe. It was the second worst gym I´ve ever been to though. But well at the gym we met Kalle, Gidlund and Gulli who were checking the internet at the strass hotel so were gonna shred with them tomorrow.
Then we had another lovely dinner at the sidan restaurant in mayerhofen (recomended by Gary G). Good food and cozy atmosphere.

by the way I was finally uploaded on the junkyard.se site so check it out!

tills imorgon då kamrater.


do I look stoked?

Inga kommentarer: