söndag 16 november 2008

KLUBB KNIEV!

This weekend was a blast people!!
On friday it was the premiere of pony tale and thats it thats all.. super good movies and fun to see the whole actionhorse crew again. after the movies there was a after party at a stureplan place called grodan. loud music and crowded.. not my kind of joint but I stayed until 2 or something.. saturday started with a subway sandwich between me and jonas then we watched how high. after that it was time to go to ingarö for the KLUBB KNIEV part 4, bozo and crille´s birthday party, I had an awesome time and me and jonas + about 7 others got initiated in the brother(and sister)hood of knievs! (you tattoo knives on eacother, jonas tattooed me and I him)It ws without a doubt the most painful tattoo I´ve ever got.. but the best one!! thanks buddy!
today I went skating in frysen and got some lines in the street that I´m stoked over.
Now I´m gonna take out the buffalo wings and "potatisgratäng" out of the oven!
cheers duders!


petter tattooing chrille S

jonas and birthday boy crille!

mine is the "lappkniev" and jonas is the "smörkniev"

me about to tattoo jonas!!

Inga kommentarer: