fredag 7 november 2008

bad again..

HELLo everybody!
Today we slept in an hour because of the weather.. I must say that another plus with sleeping in is that theres no hassle in the ques on the way up to the glacier.
But we couldn´t jump anything because it was too cloudy.. so that sucked, and jonas even *censur* so he would be able to get through the day complaint free hehe..
they were by the way atleast twice the size of his regular *censur* haha..
now were chilling and padre is away for a yoga session.. I´m also waxing my other board so I can use it and get 1 cm wider stance.. (very psychological 1 cm for me)
hopefully the weather will be better tomorrow but they´re saying that it will be good on sunday. It does´nt really matter as long as I get one more day when I can jump..

tschuss !!
ps. we had a very nice moccacino after the riding down in the village (espresso, hot chocolate and whipped cream) ds.


you have spilled my macchiato! (talladega nights) sweet huh?

Inga kommentarer: