söndag 23 november 2008

winterjam

Hello everyone!
today I´ts sunday morning at 11 o´clock and i´m waiting for the pizzeria to open...
so yesterday was allright, it started out with uber mega stress cause somebody forgot to bring my bib (start number) so I was super stressed until I got it, but atleast I got to practise without it. then the qualy started and I stomped a bs 9 first run and got good points so I made it to the finals! sweet..
but then in the finals I really screwed up the first 2 jumps so I knew there was no chance towin so that sucked, but pulled off another bs 9 in the last run and atleast stomped that.. came in 7th place. then we had some poster signing in the junkyard tent and beers in the transition lounge, where the security was a little weird as always..
Instead of going to the snowboard afterparty I went to kägelbanan and watched my cousins band movits play their record release party!
after that me, isabelle and mimmi hooked up with bozo and went to the swedish skate dist pre party before going home hehe.. I know, we prepartied in the wrong order but what do you do? hehe.
gonna go get a new tattoo after the pizza so stoked as hell on that!!
peace out.
av alla dar, skönast häng söndagen har.



Inga kommentarer: